Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Road to Orlando, etc.

So, Dr. Hunter and I arrived in Orlando about two hours ago. Minus some traffic due to a wreck on 95, and Dr. Hunter's lack of using cruise control, the drive was not too bad. Once arriving I noticed a whole bunch of high school students, and after some sleuthing I realized that they are on a marching band trip. There is also some bridge competition going on downstairs in rooms A and B. The conference officially starts tomorrow, so technically I am now off the clock. I am hoping to meet up with my mentor Daniel for a drink, and then to bed early so I am well rested tomorrow morning. I had to pay twenty bucks for internet access for my stay, and I am hoping it is worth it. At the very least it will at least make me update my blog a bunch for fear of not getting my money's worth. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment