Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Palm Beach County Library Association Annual Meeting

Tomorrow is the Palm Beach County Library Association (PBCLA) Annual Meeting at The Society of the Four Arts, Gioconda and Joseph King Library. Members and guests are welcome for socializing and for the featured presentation given by author Deborah C. Pollack. The meeting starts at 2:30 for networking, the business meeting is at 3:00, and the featured speaker event is around 3:45. There will be an election for the board and I am running for a spot on the board as a representative of public libraries in Palm Beach County. If you are a member I would appreciate your vote. I will not be able to attend as I will be in Cocoa for my final Sunshine State Library Leadership Institute session. Only members of PBCLA are eligible to vote, but I believe you could join tomorrow and vote if you wanted. It is only $20 to join. The PBCLA website can be located here - http://pbcla.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment